Photography you will receive hundreds of high quality photos to enjoy long after the wedding.
- Coverage starts 2 hours before the ceremony through the scheduled end of the reception.
- One or Two experienced photographers and an assistant. Number of photographers is dependent on the coverage you choose.
- Hand edited images from your wedding stored on a flash drive.
- Presentation box holds flash drive and 6 retouched photos from your wedding.
- Copyright release
- 60 days online viewing and ordering. Archived after 60 days.
- Engagement Session at our studio or on location. This is a time for us to get to know each other.
- Wedding website give us the information and Auntie EL's will create the site for you.
- Same day wedding slideshow
Reserve your date today for only $250. Call or text 315-697-7304 , or email
Photography (1 photographer) $1,895
with Video - Full Length $3,290
with Open Air Photo or Video Booth $2,445
with Video - Full Length, Open Air Photo or Video Booth $3,840
Photography (2 photographers) $2,595
with Video - Full Length $3,990
with Open Air Photo or Video Booth $3,145
with Video - Full Length, Open Air Photo or Video Booth $4,540
Presentation Box with Flash Drive and 6 Matted 5 x7 Prints.
With Easel for display.
Two Photographers or One Photographer
Looking for something special? Just let us know.
So much happens at the same time and in different places that it is impossible to get the must have photos unless you have two photographers. One of the photographers concentrates on the bride while the other is with the groom. Each photographer covers the ceremony from different angles, such as up in the balcony or from the side. During the portraits one photographer works with the bride and bridesmaids and the other with the groom and groomsmen or with the families. Mark or Ellen cover the events during the reception, while the other is photographing the guests. The assistant's duties include having the backup equipment ready, carry and position additional lighting, and help with fixing the dress or straightening a tie. At the reception the assistant will set up a slide show of 30 images taken during the wedding day.
Each of the images taken is checked and corrected as needed for best possible results. The final number of photos received is based on how many guests are at your wedding and the type of wedding you are having. A wedding with 60 guests will have fewer images than a wedding with 200 guests.
Please Note: Prices listed below are subject to change and are for new bookings only. Your package pricing and options are locked in at the time of the retainer is paid.
A wedding website for our brides and grooms with your engagement photos, then updated after the wedding. All you have to do is be our customer, we take care of the rest.